The internet has changed DJing forever.
For DJs the internet is no longer the future, it is RIGHT NOW.
Which means, if you aren’t putting YOUR stuff online you are making a HUGE MISTAKE.
The deal is this: if you don’t get on this internet thing now, your competition will, and you will lose.
The easiest and fastest way to get your shit together is to have a blog. This can be difficult, horribly confusing, and painfully time consuming, but it doesn’t have to be.
There is a hard way and an easy way to get this set up.
But after spending time struggling with this, I finally figured out the easy way. And whenI say easy I mean RIDICULOUSLY easy. You can literally do this in 4 minutes. And I’m going to show you how right now.
Follow along and do it with me in this video, and you’ll be setup with your own DJ blog 4 minutes from now.
Here are the 3 steps you need to follow:
- Get your blog a home
- Choose a cool design
- Do your first post
Get STARTED RIGHT FREAKING NOW!
We Can’t stop. Won’t stop. WE don’t even know how to stop!
I’m at you one mo’ gain with more free successful dj training.
In this video you’re going to learn . . .
- How To Make Money On Off Nights
- How To Help People Understand Why They Should Pay You More Than Other DJs
- What You Need To Know Before You Hire Other DJs To Work For You
P.S. Just Click “PLAY” And Make Sure To Leave Me A Comment Below After. I Want To Know What You Think
P.P.S. Click the facebook “like” button if you liked it
Welcome back Mr. DJ!
Today, in part 2 of this interview Dj Brenton reveals how to become a DJ that makes more money.
And as usual, no charge, cuz you’z mah homiez doe.
Before we jump in to video number 2 let’s do a review real quick-like.
In video 1 you learned:
- How To Get Gigs From Other Successful Dj Companies
- How To Get More Gigs By Show People How You Can Make Them Feel
- A Simple Formula For Becoming One Of The DJs That Makes The Most Money
- An Easy To Use Technique That Helps People See Why Your DJing Is Worth Spending Money On
Just in case you missed it, you can go back and check out part 1 here:
How To Become A DJ That Makes More Money (PART 1)
Now, in part 2 of the interview things get EVEN BETTER.
Dj Brenton is giving you guys so much game right now IT’S RIDICULOUS.
When you watch part 2 you are going to learn:
- How Dj Brenton went from a part time DJ to a full time DJ and how you can do the same
- Why you should NEVER tell people your price the first time they ask you and what to say instead
- How to upgrade your Dj brand and improve your DJ image
- How Dj Brenton went from charging $400 a night to over $1900 a night
Watch the interview and learn how to become a DJ that makes money right now.
Hey Mr. DJ. Keep playing that song. All night long.
It’s your homie Stylewise and I’m back at you. This time I’m going to talk to you about:
How To Be A DJ That Doesn’t Suck!
Because well, let’s face it: most do! (Yes, I’m talking to you Paris Hilton).
Click below to watch it now…
Don’t be like Paris Hilton. Be awesome. Be you.
In the video above I reveal these 3 keys to being a DJ that doesn’t suck:
- Your style (your look and personality, type of music, how you DJ)
- Your service (the benefits of your style, for example: response time to emails and requests)
- Your quality (how much happiness you deliver)
But what if you know already know how to be a dj that doesn’t suck and YOU KNOW YOU’RE AWESOME?
What if you just aren’t sure exactly how to communicate your awesomeness?
Well, I got you covered. I created something called the vibe method to help you solve that frustration.
You can check it out here:
How To Be A DJ That’s Different
OK, I’m off to put the finishing touches on a new mix.
MAKE SURE to leave me a comment in the comment section below and let me know what you think of the new video!
P.S. Have you heard this new DJ Snake & Lil Jon track? It’s DOOOOPE!
Yo! It’s Stylewise and I’m back at you with a BRAND NEW video!!
What you’re going to learn when you watch this video . . .
- How To Make Money Money From Your DJ Skills And Get Your DJ Business BOOMING!
- How To Take What Is Working For Your Competition And Make It Work For You
- An Important Key You Need For Getting High Paid Dj Gigs
- What To Do About Hiring Other DJs And Expanding Your DJ Business
- How To Transform Yourself Into The Ultimate Entertainment Expert
LET ME KNOW IF YOU ENJOYED THIS VIDEO IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW . . .
[iframe url=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/s7P8eDpgk-c?rel=0″ width=”560″ height=”315″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″]